What someone expects of a church can sometimes affect their visit. This may be because of the many unknowns that a visitor might have. Here at Bible Baptist we would like to share with you what to expect and not expect with your visit, so that way you may have a more welcoming and God centered visit while being with us!
You can expect to:
- Hear sound biblical and practical truths preached each and every service.
- Hear encouraging and uplifting hymns that are God glorifying.
- See the love of Jesus in our members and feel welcomed just as you are.
- Have a nursery provided for infants to 3-year-olds.
We don’t expect you to:
- Follow an enforced dress code.
- Give any money for our offerings!
We pray that you find your time with us helpful to your relationship with God. If you don’t already have a personal relationship with God we invite you to make the decision to place your faith and trust in Jesus today! You can check out our plan of salvation page to show you how you can have this life-changing personal relationship with our Saviour!